Bloomfield HL-484 Hi Lift Jack 48 Inchby Bloomfield
- 4-1/2 in (11 cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load
- 4660 lb (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125000 psi tensile strength and 100000 psi yield
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp or clevis for use in clamping and winching
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80000 lb minimum tensile and carbon 0.69 to 0.82
- Steel handle of 14 ga high yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55000 psi 1-5/16 in diameter x 30 in long
- Tested capacity 7000 lb
For agriculture, automotive, offroad, hardware, industrial and diy uses. Multi purpose, for lifting, winching and clamping. Low pick-up with lifting nose only 4-1/2 inches from bottom of base plate. 4-1/2 inches lifting nose for safe, positive contact with load. 28 square inch base plate for extra stability. Complete with adjustable top clamp clevis for use in clamping and winching. For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed. Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 pounds. Approximate weight 30 pounds.
- Product Type
- Hi Lift Jacks
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveTire Wheel & JackJacks & Jack Stands
- Shipping Weight
- 29.96 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).