B&K Mueller LSC03020P General Purpose 1/2 Inch Copper Tubingby B&K Mueller
- Adhere to local plumbing codes for installation and usage
- Refrigeration grade wall thickness coils
Streamline? (r) copper tube provides the strength, precision and cleanliness needed for the demanding conditions of hvac and refrigeration applications. preferred throughout the industry, our products have set the benchmark for hvacr copper tube. streamline? (r) nitrogenized? (r) acr copper tube is pressurized with nitrogen to provide maximum protection against the formation of harmful oxides normally formed during brazing operations. reduction of these oxides greatly reduces system contamination. streamline? (r) refrigeration service tube is of a consistent dead soft temper, bright, thoroughly dried or dehydrated and packed in shrink wrapping plus individual cartons for the highest level of protection.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPipe & Fittings CopperCopper Tubing Coils
- Shipping Weight
- 4.40 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).