B&K Mueller 107-753NL Southland Valve Stop-Waste Brass 1/2Ipsby B&K Mueller
- Full port for maximum flow rate
- Packing gland blowout-proof stem design
- PTFE seat and packing
- Rust-resistant heavy-duty handle with vinyl grip
- Suitable for vacuum use up to 7 psia
- Port allows non-pressure side to drain when closed
Stop & waste valves lead free brass fip x fip fip 1/2 inches psi=600 -20 to 300 degrees F temperature range, full port, PTFE seat and packing, chrome-plated brass ball and stem, suitable for vacuum use up to 7 PSIA, port allows non-pressure side to drain when closed, threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1, IAPMO listed to cUPC,.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACWater ValvesBall Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 7.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.