Artu 02810 1-1/4 Inch Tungsten Carbide Grit Hole Saw With Arbor & Pilot Bitby Artu
- Long cutting life
- Extremely resistant to heat and abrasion
- Cuts clean holes smoothly in materials without snagging
- Designed to be used with any variable speed hand drill
- Quality professionals demand with the ease homeowners want
1-1/4 Inch Tungsten Carbide Grit Hole Saw with Arbor & Pilot Bit. 2-1/4 inch cutting depth. 3/8 inch shank. Extremely resistant to heat and abrasion. Cuts clean holes smoothly in materials without snagging. Designed to be used with any variable speed hand drill. For the builder, tile setter, homeowner, do-it-yourselfer, construction worker and other professionals. Self-sharpening particles, so when a particle chips, a new surface is created in its place. Comes with arbor and pilot. For use with any variable speed hand held drill. Use with Concrete Block, Cultured Marble, Brick, Cement Board, Wood, Drywall, PVC, Fiberglass, Ceramic Tile, Plastic and Plexiglass. Note: ARTU Hole Saws are not recommended for use on metal.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsDrill Holesaws, Jigs, Accessories, & Plug CuttersHole Saws - 1-1/16 thru 1-3/8 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 8.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.