Artu 01814 Reciprocating Saw Blade Set 3/4 By 8 Inch Tungsten Carbide Grittedby Artu
- Tungsten carbide particles are self-sharpening, so when a particle chips, a new surface is created in its place
- Are tough and durable
- Resist heat and abrasion
- Have no teeth to dull or chip
- Provide smooth cutting even in thin materials without snagging
- Cut abrasive, hard and difficult materials even in awkward situations
- Allow for sharper turns
- Cut on both the up and down stroke
Reciprocating saw blade tungsten carbide carded Gritted blade fits all reciprocating saws. Resistant to heat and abrasion, never needs resharpening. Applications: Cuts Brick, Cast Iron Pipe, Ceramic Tile, Composites, Fiberglass, Flagstone/Slate, Hardwood, Laminates, Marble, Plaster, Plywood, PVC, Reinforced Cement.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsSaw Blades & Saw AccessoriesReciprocating Saw Blades
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.