- The wool sea sponge variety is renowned for its extremely soft (or wool-like) texture, its excellent absorption, value, pliability and durability
- One of the softest varieties of sponge available, our 6 to 7 in sea wool sponges produce a thick, rich, creamy lather that is ideal for bathing or the spa
- In addition to bathing, Wool sea sponges are also used to quickly and safely clean a variety of delicate surfaces including fine crystal and china, vehicle finishes, painted surfaces and more
- Wool sponges also are used by artisans and professionals alike for texturing, creating different painting effects, plastering, wallpapering and pottery making
- These sponges have a soft texture when wet and like any natural sponge, are stiff when dry
6 inches by 7 inches number 1 cut seawool sponges For paint sundry use, faux finishing, general cleaning and bathing. Soft, pliable and absorbent.
- Part Number
- 070881680004, 078572062603
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorDecorator & Faux FinishingFaux Sponges
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.