Apollo APPOB30034 Oxygen Barrier Pex-B Pipe Tubing, 3/4 Inch Orange, 300 Footby Apollo
- Tough and flexible
- Copper tube size dimensions (CTS)
Oxygen barrier pex tubing has been designed to prevent diffusion of oxygen into hydronic radiant heating systems. a layer of polymer is laminated to the outside surface which is highly resistant to the passage of oxygen. oxygen barrier pex tubing is good for hydronic radiant heating, cooling and snow melting systems using water or water/glycol mix. the tubing may be installed in concrete, gypsum based lightweight concrete, sand, asphalt, in or under wood flooring or behind wallboard or plaster. oxygen barrier pex tubing may also be used as transfer lines for baseboard heating systems with a maximum operating temperature of 200 deg f at 100 psi.
- Part Number
- 084169000835, 670750754272
- Related Departments
- PlumbingPipe & Fittings PexPex Tubing
- Shipping Weight
- 37.78 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.