Ames 2703200 Digger Post Hole Steel/Fbrglsby Ames
- 11 in solid fiberglass core reinforces the socket of the fiberglass handles for strength and durability
- Measuring stick on fiberglass handle for accuracy in hole depths
- Oversized cushion grip on fiberglass handle for comfort
The AMES (r) post hole digger is used for digging post holes for decks and fencing. It can also be used to dig footings. This tool is ideal for digging precise holes for projects like fence posts and in ground supports. Ideal for digging precise holes for projects, decks and fencing. Can also be used to dig footings. Oversized cushion grip for comfort. Measuring stick on handle for accuracy in hole depths. Steel reinforced fiberglass handle for strength and durability. D imensions: 58.75 inches H x 6.25 inches W x 4.625 inches D.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Lawn, Garden, Outdoor Living & ToysLong Handle Garden ToolsHole Digger Point Spread 6 Inch To 7-1/4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 11.64 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.