Abatron WEAB6OR Woodepox Wood Restoration System, Paste, Slight Ammonia, Tan/White, 12 Ounceby Abatron
- WoodEpox is a shrink-free epoxy wood filler that replaces, repairs, extends and fills wood and most rigid materials
- Permanently bonds to most surfaces
- Chemical-, water-, heat- and weather-resistant and dimensionally stable
- WoodEpox has a no-slump consistency and can be used in any thickness or shape for structural and decorative restoration
- WoodEpox works so well because, like wood, it can be: painted, stained, drilled, carved, sawed, nailed, planed, sanded, routed and machined
- Epoxy wood filler for damaged wood
- Mix A and B together in equal volumes until a uniform color is achieved, hardens within one to two hours
For repairing, replacing or adding to wood and most rigid surfaces. use on window sills, thresholds, window and door frames, columns, stair steps, balustrades, floors, capitals, moldings, doors, shutters, indoor and outdoor furniture, statues, archaeological and art restoration. bonds permanently with high strength to most surfaces. it fills cracks, holes and voids of any size without the shrinking and crumbling. can be painted, stained, wood-grained, sawed, nailed, planed, sanded, carved and machined like wood. can be cast into shapes and sculpted by hand before hardening. bonds equally well to ceramics, concrete, metal, glass, fiberglass and most rigid surfaces. contains no voc?? (tm) s or noxious odors. color can be changed, by mixing with stains, dyes or pigments. light-weight epoxy adhesive system consisting of 2 components: resin paste (a) and hardener paste (b).
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsWood Fillers Cans & Jars
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.