3M 3710-6/3710 Scotch Sealing Tape, 50 M L, 48 Mm W, Polypropylene Backing, Clearby 3M
- Adheres instantly to a variety of surfaces
- Edge tear and split resistance
- Good adhesion to fiberboard
- Roll to roll consistency increases productivity for improved unit costs
Scotch (r) tape 3710 is a general-purpose packaging tape used for box sealing, splicing, recouperage and other packaging applications. this product has a conformable backing and a consistent pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive system. this time proven construction assures a reliable performance in a range of environments and applications.
- Part Number
- 021200147661, 051141922287
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorTapesPackaging Tapes & Tape Guns
- Shipping Weight
- 11.19 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.