Simpson Strong Tie S410ARN1 Nail Roofing 304Ss 1-1/2 In 1 Pound
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Aluminum nails also available with a screw shank, call simpson strong-tie for details
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to provide a secure attachment to wood members and plywood roof decks
- Available in copper, aluminum and stainless steel
- For slate roofs, determine the correct nail length by doubling the slate thickness and adding one inch
- Large, at head provides extra bearing surface to rmly secure roong material
- Longer lengths ideal for installing curved spanish roof tiles and thicker slate
See similar products in our Roofing Nails Stainless Steel department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S410ARN1|
|Shipping Weight||1.40 pounds|
|Product Type||Roofing Nails|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Size||1-1/2 Inch 4 Penny|