Simpson Strong Tie S13A175SNC Nail Sdg Coil Ring 090X1-3/4 (Box Of 3,600)
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 15 deg collation angle
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface nishes
- Choose type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance
- Generous under-head llet allows nails to be driven ush, or countersunk, without crushing surrounding wood
- Slender gauge and diamond point for easier driving
See similar products in our Pneumatic Coil Siding Nails department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||S13A175SNC|
|Shipping Weight||14.98 pounds|
|Product Type||Siding Nails|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|