National Nail 0345124 Marksman Camo Deck Screws 1-7/8 Inch Box Of 700
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
For use with 3/4 to 1 inch deckboards. Enough screws to do 200 square feet based on 16 on center, 2 free bits included. ProTech Coated Carbon Steel – Three protective layers that pass a 1500 hour salt spray test in accordance with ASTM B117 and guards against corrosion when used with chemically treated wood.
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- ProTech coated - 1500 hr salt spray
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Unique trim head design provides a less visible point of entry
See similar products in our Deck Screws 1-1/2 to 5 Pounds department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0345124|
|Shipping Weight||5.61 pounds|
|Product Type||Deck Screws|
|Color||Pro Tech Coated|