LL Building IR65BL GAF Resin Slant Back Roof Louver (Case of 6)
by LL Building
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- 12% larger flashing with pre-drilled nail holes make installation easier, helps prevent leaks
- 30% More Ventilating Capacity: A full 65 sq-in of net free ventilating area (NFA) per vent
- Fewer vents needed for roof installation
- Helps deter bird and rodent infiltration, prevents clogging from leaves and pine needles
- High Impact Resin Construction: With UV inhibitors to maintain consistent color
- Hood is securely snapped in place to reduce chance of blow-off
- Scratch, crush and dent resistant
- Slant-Back Design For Superior Performance: Best choice against weather infiltration, especially in steep-slope applications
See similar products in our Roof Louvers department.
Shipping: This item is available for shipping to the US (Territories and APO/FPO) and Canada.
|Manufacturer Part Number||IR65BL|
|Shipping Weight||9.40 pounds|
|Product Type||Roof Vents|