Hy C L3242GT-3 Stoveboard Non-Ul 32X42in Gray (Case of 3)
by Hy C
See a problem? Report errors and help us improve our listings.
- Non-ul stove board may not be used as wall shields
- Protect your floors from the intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood stoves can produce
- UL listed stove boards may be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat
- Use a stove board/hearth extender to protect your floor in front of your fireplace
- Use stove boards under other heating appliances such as kerosene, gas and electric heaters
See similar products in our Stove Boards & Mats department.
Shipping: This item is subject to one $10.00 shipping surcharge regardless quantity.
|Manufacturer Part Number||L3242GT-3|
|Shipping Weight||11.77 pounds|
|Product Type||Stove Board|