ZipWall SLP4 Dust Barrier Pole, Spring-Loaded, 12 Ft L, Aluminumby ZipWall
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 12 ft (from 4 ft 7 in)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- GripDisks (tm) prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
Zipwall (r) 12 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are designed for the professional contractor. they are easy to use, easy to store and a significant time saver. these poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 12 ft high and twist to lock. each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. the innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. a tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape or damage. the zipwall (r) 12 poles are the prime zipwall (r) poles. anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock and the best foundation for zipwall (r) accessories like foamrail (tm) tapeless seals. these poles are built for heavy use and their size is perfect for both residential and commercial jobs.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsJobsite HardwareDust Containment
- Shipping Weight
- 27.83 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.