WW Henry 12183 Carpet Adhesive Exterior 1 Quart Number 663by WW Henry
- Water-resistant after 5 days
- Strong initial grab helps reduce edge curl
- No open time required for immediate installation
- Long working time for large installations
- Excellent bond integrity for permanent installations
- Excellent trowelability
Carpet adhesive outdoor"663 inches - size 1 quart Use for the installation of outdoor carpeting. Bonds to concrete, asphalt paving and other clean, sound paving surfaces (not asphalt roofing), exterior or marine grade plywood decking which is sound and not subject to deterioration (not plank decking or t reated wood), aluminum boat decks which are clean and roughened, fiberglass which has been roughened, substrates which have been painted, stained, or otherwise coated must be tested to assure compatibility with the adhesive. Water-resistant. Strong initia l grab. No open time required. Long working time. Excellent bond integrity and trowelability. Temperatures should be 65-degrees Fahrenheit (18-degrees Celsius) or above in areas where adhesive is to be used. Covers approximately 90 to 108 sq. ft. per gallon using a 1/8 inches x 1/16 inches x 1/8 inches trowel.
- Product Type
- Carpet Adhesives
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAdhesives & GluesCarpet & Multi-Purpose Floor Adhesive
- Shipping Weight
- 2.89 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).