WW Henry 12159 Unipro Floor Leveler Underlay 10 Poundby WW Henry
- Extremely versatile, use with almost any substrate
- Fast setting, ready for most floors in 1 to 2 hrs
- Excellent fill characteristics
- Non-sanded formula trowels easily for a smooth finish
- Non-shrinking - reduces installation time
- Exceeds 5000 psi compressive strength, the highest available
Floor leveler universal underlayment port cement based"unipro" - size 10 pounds Use for preparing substrates to accept flooring. For use as a patch, underlayment, or embossing leveler. Use with almost any substrate. Fast setting. Ready for most floors in 1-2 hours. Non-sanded formula trowels easily for a smooth finish. Non-shrinking. Reduces installation time. Exceeds 5000 PSI compressive strength. Bonds to concrete, ceramic tile, quarry tile, and terrazzo (except metal terrazzo strips), wood and wood underlayments, clean and abraded steel, stainless steel, brass and lead, primed pou red-in-place gypsum subfloors, and radiant-heated subfloors where the surface temperature does not exceed 85-degrees fahrenheit.
- Product Type
- Floor Levelers
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBuilding MaterialsFlooringFloor Levelers & Underlayment
- Shipping Weight
- 11.28 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.