Wooster 4174-1-1/2 Ultra Pro Firm Nylon Polyester Firm Blend Angle Sash Brush 1-1/2 Inchby Wooster
- Top-selling firm blend for balanced flex
- Provides excellent coverage for all-purpose painting
- Classic firm formulation of purple nylon and sable polyester, a top-seller for more than 15 years, provides exceptional cut-in control
Wooster Ultra Pro Firm 1-1/2 Inch Lindbeck Angle Sash Firm Blended Brush. Firm formulation of purple nylon and sable polyester, a top-seller for more than 15 years, provides exceptional cut in control. Great for all medium bodied coatings like acrylic paints or latex enamels as well as warm temperatures indoors or outdoors and whenever a painter wants a time saving firm brush. Sealed maple wood handle with stainless steel ferrule. 1-1/2 inch width, 2-7/16 inch trim out, 1/2 inch thick.
Ultra-high production makes Ultra/Pro Firm the best-selling blend and a favorite for over 25 years. Featuring a mix of nylon and polyester, it's truly an all-purpose professional brush for use in acrylics, latex or enamels, indoors and out. With fantastic coverage and masterful cut-in control, it saves painters time wherever a firm brush is needed. Look for the purple and sable brown filament and the maroon stamp on the handle. Can be used with all types of paint, and are recommended for water-based coatings such as latex, acrylics, water-based wood finishes. Purple nylon/sable polyester bristle, chisel trim, treated maple handle and round rust resistant steel ferrule.
- Firm / Professional Grade
- Maple Handle
- Nylon & Polyester Blend
- Product Type
- Sash Brushes
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPaint BrushesSynthetic Sash and Trim Angled For All Paints
- Shipping Weight
- 3.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).