WoodLife 1901A Woodlife Copper Coat Green Wood Preservative Gallon
Backup Warehouse ($10 Surcharge)
- Buy 4 for $43.60 each and save 19%
- Prevents attack from termites, powder post beetles and other wood boring insects
- Protects against rot and decay by inhibiting mold, mildew and staining fungus growth on the wood surface
- Controls moisture damage, including swelling, shrinking, warping, splitting and end-cracking
- Water-based formula allows for fast, easy cleanup with soap and water
- Transparent, natural green color can be over-coated with oil-base primer, paint or stain
Rust-Oleum Wolman Woodlife Coppercoat Green Wood Preservative protect and preserve below ground outdoor wood. This unique formula contains an insecticide and nearly double the fungicide of standard sealers or stains. It's paintable and stainable. EPA registered, insecticidal preservative prohibits termite damage, rot and decay. Inhibits surface growth of fungal organisms: mold, mildew and staining fungi. Paintable and stainable; imparts a transparent green color that naturally fades over time. For best results pre-treatment by dip method before installation is recommended. Also designed for protection of deck or porch floor end cuts.
WOODLIFE? (r) COPPERCOAT??? Green wood preservative is a multi -purpose, EPA-registered, insecticidal wood preservative designed to protect exterior untreated or pressure-treated wood in below ground, ground contact, fresh water contact or above ground installations. COPPERCOAT??? prevents attack from termites and other wood boring insects while protecting against rot and decay. Its anti-wicking property resists moisture absorption through end cuts for greater control of dimensional warping, splitting and end-checking. Plus, its paintable/stainable formula makes this product an excellent preservative primer for wood roofing, millwork and trim. Prevents attack from termites and other wood boring insects while it protects against rot and decay. Inhibits mold, mildew and staining, and staining fungi. EPA registered, insecticidal preservative prohibits rot and decay. Anti-wicking property resists m oisture absorption controls warping, swelling, and end checking. Imparts a transparent green color that naturally fades over time. Paintable and stainable. Easy soap and water clean up. Covers approximately 200 to 350 sq. ft. per gallon.