Wiss V10N / V10 10-1/4 Inch 23 Gauge Tin Snipsby Wiss
- Hot drop forged steel blades provide market leading strength, durability and excellent cutting performance over tool life
- Precision ground cutting edges provide superior cutting quality and reduced cutting effort through optimized blade geometry
- Through broached bolt allows for market leading cycle cut life - yielding greater than 3X the ASME specification
- High durometer grips for superior comfort, control and overall product durability
- Torque control handle rings provide superior comfort, fit and are sized to accommodate hands with or without gloves
- Touch point ergonomics optimize hand and finger contact points in handles to maximize fit, control and user ergonomics
Tin snips duckbill/combination pattern recommended maximum capacity low carbon cold rolled steel 23 gauge carded lgth. 10-1/4 inch lgth. Of cut 2-1/4 inches Blades of quality steel, hot drop-forged for sharp edge long life, individually hand edged and rust resistant. Cuts moderately tight curves left, right or straight in light stock. Cuts low carbon cold rolled steel. Cushion grip.
Blades of quality steel, hot drop-forged for sharp edge long life, individually hand edged and rust resistant. Cuts moderately tight curves left, right or straight in light stock. Cuts low carbon cold rolled steel. Cushion grip.
- Part Number
- V10N / V10
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsCutters, Shears, Scissors & SharpenersTin Snips, Straight Snips & Utility Snips
- Shipping Weight
- 5.01 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.