Wiss M1R Aviation Snip, 9-3/4 in Oal, Left Cut, Molybdenum Steel Blade, Contour-Grip Handle, Red Handleby Wiss
- Left cut, cuts left from tight curves to straight
- Cuts low carbon cold-rolled steel
- Non-slip serrated jaw of tough molybdenum steel holds material firmly and uniformly spreads cutting force across blade edge
- Withstands strain of cutting heavy stock
- Spring action for fast, effortless feed
- Non-slip, textured grips and safety latch for excellent control
- Red handles for ease of identification
The most popular professional snips in the world, wiss aviation snips multiply hand force 5x. cnc-serrated blades hold and aggressively cut material, while the self-opening spring action delivers a smooth, low-effort feed and non-slip cushion grips provide excellent control. tough molybdenum steel blades have exceptional durability and long-lasting blade life. cuts up to 18 ga carbon steel.
- Product Type
- Aviation Snips
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsCutters, Shears, Scissors & SharpenersAviation & Compound Leverage Snips
- Shipping Weight
- 1.00 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.