Wiss A13N / A13 7 Inch Straight Pattern Tinner Snipsby Wiss
- High durometer grips for superior comfort, control, and overall product durability
- Torque control handle rings provide superior comfort, fit, and are sized to accommodate hands with or without gloves
- Touch point ergonomics optimize hand & finger contact points in handles to maximize fit, control, and user ergonomics
Hot drop-forged steel blades provide market-leading strength, durability, and excellent cutting performance over tool life. Precision-ground cutting edges provide superior cutting quality & reduced cutting effort through optimized blade geometry. Through broached bolt allows for market leading cycle cut life - yielding greater than 3X the ASME specification. HVAC and sheet metal pros agree: When making long, straight cuts in thinner-gauge sheet metal, tinner snips are the way to go. Theyâ€™re a simple, economical, and durable cutting solution for many sheet metal and HVAC applications. New Crescent Wiss lightweight aluminum and drop-forged steel tinner snips are the most durable weâ€™ve ever made with precision ground cutting edges and an adjustable pivot bolt. Available in a wide selection of styles and sizes, thereâ€™s a perfect Crescent Wiss snip for every job.
- Part Number
- A13N / A13
- 037103213907, 037103338600
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsCutters, Shears, Scissors & SharpenersTin Snips, Straight Snips & Utility Snips
- Shipping Weight
- 15.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.