William Harvey 029048 Pipe Thread Compoundby William Harvey
- Pipe thread compound is a non-hardening gray thread compound designed to lubricate and seal threaded joints on metal pipe
- Do not apply to plastic threads
Pipe thread compound size 16 ounces Gray, Tthixotropic, non-drip paste for pipe joint threads on lines carrying water, steam or air. Prevents corrosion to threads. Never hardens, joints separate easily. Contains no lead, non-toxic. Do not apply to plastic threads. Use Harvey's TFE Paste or PTFE Tape made of TEFLON on plastic threaded joints. Brushtop bottle.
- Product Type
- Thread Sealant Compounds
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbers SealantsThread Sealant Compounds
- Shipping Weight
- 2.06 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).