Wayne Water VIP15 1/5 Horsepower Submerse Utility Pumpby Wayne Water
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/8 in of surface
- Submersible reinforced sealed thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in discharge with 3/4 in garden hose adapter
- Non-clogging reinforced thermoplastic submersible utility pump
- Passes up-to 1/2 in solids
- 2-5/8 in minimum depth to start operation
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy carry handle for portability
Submersible utility pumps 1/5 hp - thermoplastic vip15 Constructed with an impact and corrosion resistant thermoplastic housing. Thermally protected motor to prevent burn-out. Non-clogging vortex impeller, adjustable 180-degree side1- 1/4 inches NPH discharge elbow with 3/4 inches threads that connect to any standard gard en hose. Pumps up to 1700 gph at 0 feet. Bottom suction design removes water to 1/4 inches of surface, passes up to 1/2 inches solids.
- Product Type
- Sump Pumps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbing PumpsUtility Pumps
- Shipping Weight
- 7.98 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.