Wayne Water SPF50 Sump Pump, 1-Phase, 10 a, 120 V 1/2 Hp, 1-1/2 in Outlet, 20 Ft Max Head, 4300 Gph, Thermoplastic
- For use in 11 in diameter or larger sump basins
- 9 in on level and 4 in off level
- Top suction pump design eliminates air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
- Durable construction materials
- Designed for easy installation without any plumbing changes
- Float guard protects switch from hang-ups
Submersible sump pumps 1/2 hp - thermoplastic with float switch Compact size. Mechanical float switch allows installation in sump pits as small as 11 inch diameter. Glass reinforced thermoplastic pump housing will not rust or corrode. Heavy duty oil-filled motor is thermally protected. Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impe ller is designed for years of use. Top suction strainer filters debris. Stainless steel fasteners for corrosion-resistance. High capacity 1- 1/2 inches NPT discharge. on level at 9 inches, off level at 4 inches. Pumps up to 3900 gph at 0 feet.