Wayne Water RUP160 Portable Submersible Utility Pump, 1-Phase, 2.5 a, 120 V, 0.166 Hp, 1-1/4 in Outlet, 3100 Gphby Wayne Water
- Maximum flow rate is 3000 gph and 1850 gph at 10 ft of discharge lift
- High flow rate, oil-free pump removes water down to 3/8 in. Of surface
- Corrosion-resistant reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute, and impeller
- 1-1/4 in discharge with 3/4 in garden hose adapter
- Bottom suction design filters and removes water down to 3/8 in of surface
- Oil-free design protects aquatic life
- Easy carry handle for portability
- Plain end inlet connection
Submersible utility pumps 1/6 hp"reliant one" Designed for continuous duty applications such as draining flooded basements, emptying water filled boats, and romoves water down to 3/8 inches of surface from sinks, tubs, stock tanks, and flat roofs. Constructed with an impact and corrosion resistant housing, volute, and impeller. Designed with a 1- 1/4 inches discharge and comes with a 3/4 inches garden hose adapter. High efficiency motor is oil-free and removes up to 3000 GPH of water.
- Product Type
- Sump Pumps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbing PumpsUtility Pumps
- Shipping Weight
- 8.39 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.