Wayne Water PC2 115 Volt Transfer Pump With Kitby Wayne Water
- Convenient, powerful, lightweight and portable transfer pump for household use
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute with 3/4 in hose fitting
- Removes water down to 1/8 in of surface when water suction attachment is connected
Transfer pump kits 115 volt- portable utility pump - non-submersible For household use. 3/4 inches chrome-plated bronze suction.Heavy-duty plated bronze volute for durability. Removes water down to 1/8 inches of surface when water suction attachment is connected. Includes 6 feet suction hose, suction attachment and replacement parts kit. Pumps up to 340 gph at 0 feet.
These self-priming transfer pumps are designed to easily transfer water from one point to another. Model PC2, 115 V transfer pump is great for household usage. Typical applications include removing water from waterbeds, clogged sinks, basements and more. Do not use PC2 in pool areas. The motors on both models PC1 and PC2 are non-submersible. 120 volt metal transfer pump. Lifts water over 35 ft. Removes water down to 1/8 in. of surface with suction attachment. Rugged, metal pump and motor housing. Non-submersible. Max flow is 340 GPH at 0 ft. 3/4 in. garden hose connections at inlet and discha rge.
- Product Type
- Transfer Pumps
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACPlumbing PumpsUtility Pumps
- Shipping Weight
- 7.02 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.