Watts Water 374A Relief Valve Boiler 30 Psi 3/4by Watts Water
- Seat is located above drain to prevent water from being trapped and sediment from fouling the seat
- Iron body and stainless steel spring
- Non-mechanical seat-to-disc alignment will not stick or freeze
- Valve protects hot water boiler equipment from excessive pressure
Pressure relief valves size 3/4 inches Used in hot water boiler applications to protect against excessive pressure on all type of hot water heating boiler equipment. Iron body construction with forged bronze inlet connections, non-metallic disc-to-metal seating, stainless steel spring and test lever. Standard pressure setting: 30 psi, pressure range: rated up to 550,000 BTU/hr at 30 psi (2 bar) setting only.
- Product Type
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- 3/4 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
Plumbing HVACWater ValvesPressure Reducing Valve
Plumbing HVACWater Heaters & AccessoriesWater Heater Valves
- Shipping Weight
- 1.26 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.