Watts Water 3556-1006 Quick Connect Angle Valve, 1/2 By 1/4 in Connection, Sweat By Sweat, 250 Psi Pressure, Thermoplastic Bodyby Watts Water
- Incorporate stainless steel gripping teeth in the collets
- Corrosion-resistant teeth allow SeaTech connectors to interconnect with multiple materials without the need for special tools or tube inserts
- Exclusive O-ring guide insures zero leak connections
- The direction of the tubing can be oriented by a simple twist, reducing the amount of tubing required to plumb a water system
Quick connect fittings angle valve size 1/2 inches x 1/4 Works with copper, CPVC, Pex, LPDE, MPDE, HDPE and polybutylene tubing in hot and cold water applications. Incorporates stainless steel gripping teeth in the collets, allowing the connectors to interconnect with multiple materials without special tools or tube inserts. Exclusive O-ring guide insures zero-leak connections. Tube orientation can be changed by a simple twist, reducing the amount of tubing required to plumb a water system. Reusable, approved for use behind walls and underground.
- Product Class
- Angle Valves
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- PlumbingPipe & Fittings PexPex Couplings & Connectors
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.