Watco 67131 Teak Oil Finish Gallon (Case of 2)by Watco
- Outstanding UV- and moisture-resistant finish
- Great for marine use above the waterline
- Easy application and maintenance
Watco Teak Oil is specifically formulated for dense woods such as teak, rosewood or mahogany. Watco Teak Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to create the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. It takes less than an hour to treat your wood with Watco Teak Oil, simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. Watco Teak Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike. Please read product labels for additional directions and precautions before using. Outstanding UV and moisture resistant finish. Great for marine use above the water line. Easy application and maintenance. For best results can be applied by wiping, brushing or spraying.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorInterior Stains & Clear FinishesTeak Oils
- Shipping Weight
- 18.33 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).