Watco 65351 Black Walnut Danish Oil Finish Pintby Watco
- Stain, seals and protects in one easy step
- Will not crack, chip or peel
- Creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed finish
Black Walnut Danish Oil Finish Pint is a unique blend of penetrating oil & varnish hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood. It creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour, simply brush or wipe on and wipe off. Watco Danish Oil is the choice of fine woodworkers and novices alike. Please read product labels for additional directions and precautions before using. Indoor use only not recommended for floors. Stain, Seals, & Protects in one easy step. Will not crack, chip, or peel. For best results apply with a brush, or wipe on with a cloth.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorInterior Stains & Clear FinishesAntique & Danish Oils
- Shipping Weight
- 1.29 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).