Vaughan & Bushnell 253-0 Roll Pin Punch 1/8 Inch Point Size By 4 Inch Longby Vaughan & Bushnell
- The heat treated point has a rounded nib to center the point into the pin allowing the point shoulder to maintain maximum contact with the pin during removal
- The punch shaft allows for a long, straight removal of the pin without damaging the pin wall material
- Offers a range of punch point sizes to accurately fit the pin size to be removed
- All roll pin punches are made of high strength steel for years of reliable, durable service
Machined specifically for removing spring or roll pins or key; made with a hardened point, long shaft and large striking head. Use a pin punch that is one size smaller than the pin being driven to prevent damage to the side walls containing the pin.
- Product Class
- Pin Punches
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsAwls, Punches, & Centering ToolsPin & Prick Punches
- Shipping Weight
- 5.76 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.
Customers Also Bought
Franke HF3322-2 Vector Series Kitchen Sink, 22 in Oaw, 9 in Oah, 33 in Oad, Stainless Steel, Polished Satin
Products Related To This Item
Vaughan & Bushnell 606-0 Drift Punch 1/4 Inch Point By 4 Inch Taper By 12 Inch Overall