Valspar 8821N Novocolor II D - Green Universal Colorant Quartby Valspar
- APE and formaldehyde-free
- Non-resinous and glycol-free
- Superior rheology to standard universal colorants
- Outstanding stability with minimal settling
- Broad compatibility with both latex and alkyd products
- Matched to conventional colorant standards
Colorants universal color =d- green For use in decorative waterborne and solventborne coating systems. No VOC per US EPA method 24. APE and Formaldehyde free. Non-resinous and glycol free. Broad compatibility with both latex and alkyd products. Minimal impact on critical paint properties. C an be used on caulks and sealants, grout, cementitious coatings adhesives, inks and spandrel glass coatings.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPaint Additives & ColorantsColorants in Quarts
- Shipping Weight
- 3.76 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).