USP Structural WE44-TZ 4 By 4 Inch Wet Anchor (Case of 12)by USP Structural
- A formed, one-piece design. Includes embossing for additional lateral strength
Triple zinc secures posts to concrete in light-duty and medium-duty applications such as patio covers, carports or decks. Formed, one-piece design includes embossing for additional lateral strength. Secures posts to concrete in light-duty and medium-duty applications such as patio covers, carports or decks. Formed, one-piece design includes embossing for additional lateral strength. Not Recommended for fence posts or other unrestrained (not fixed or fastened at top) applications. Not designed to resist overturning (moment) loads. Requires (2) 1/2 inches HDG bolts or (12) HDG nails for fastening to post. Meets SBCCI, BOCA - NER 530 & NER 608, ICBO 5700, ICBO 2039, ICBO 5531, FL821, FL822, L.A. City RR 25337, and DSA PA-076 codes. For additional information including allowable loads and fasteners, Please See USP Lumber Connectors charts in the Orgill paper catalog R7 Reference Pages.
- Product Type
- Wet Anchors
- Part Number
- 081942115403, 081942113355
- Related Departments
- Building MaterialsJoist Hangers & ConnectorsFraming Anchors & Ties
- Shipping Weight
- 17.52 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.