USP Structural SCA9-TZ 1 3/8 By 9 Inch Stair Angle (Case of 25)by USP Structural
- 1/4 X 1-1/2 in HDG Lag Screws
- 335 lb Allowable Download DF-L/SP
Galvanized steel 335 pounds. Allowable download 12 gauge triple zinc Simplifies stair construction and eliminate the need to calculate and notch stair stringers. Stronger and safer than wood blocking, and the angle and fasteners are hidden from view. Use the SCA9 for single 2x10 stair treads and SCA10 for double 2 x 6 stai r treads. Requires 1/4 inches x 1- 1/2 inches lag bolts. Meets ICC-ES ESR-1280, FL11664 and L.A. City RR25749 codes. For additional information on installation, please see USP Lumber Connectors charts in the Orgill paper catalog R7 Reference Pages.
- Product Type
- Stair Angles
- Part Number
- 081942113218, 081942115267
- Related Departments
- Building MaterialsJoist Hangers & ConnectorsMending Plate Connectors
- Shipping Weight
- 20.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.