USP Structural NP39 Mending Plates 3 By 9 Inch Galvanized Steel (Case of 100)by USP Structural
- Prong plates with angled, hammer-in prongs
The NP nail plates are an ideal economical solution for attaching wooden members together in a non-structural connection. Also may be used as a prescriptive top plate splice per the 2015 International Residential Code (IRC R602.3.2). They are pre-punched for 8d common nails. Joins flat surfaces of 2 or more wood members. Not for structural use or use in truss assembly. G90 galvanizing finish. Use nails appropriate for intended use. Holes sized for 8d common or 8d x 1-1/2" nails. 20 Gauge.
- Product Type
- Mending Plate Connectors
- Part Number
- 081942088196, 099137511503
- Related Departments
- HardwareBraces, Supports & Joist HangersJoist Hangers & ConnectorsJoiner Mending & Protection Plates
- Shipping Weight
- 30.80 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.