US Stove CCS18 Stove Camp Outfitter 18inby US Stove
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy-duty steel construction for reliability
- Easy setup and only takes a few minutes
- 10 in legs extend up to 17-1/2 in to help for each use on uneven surfaces
- Can use wood up to 16-1/2 in long and 4 in in Dia
- Door opening is 5-3/4 x 4-1/2 in
- Firebox measures 16-3/4 in L x 9 in W x 7-1/2 in H
US Stove Company's caribou camp stoves were developed to bring our home heating knowledge to the outdoors. Designed with the necessary features to be the addition to any expedition gear. The caribou outfitter is lightweight and easy to pack allowing it to go anywhere you need to keep you warm. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. Each stove comes packed neatly in a non-rattle carry case with all 6 ft of the chimney pipe, legs and racks making them extremely portable. The ample 117 sq-in cooking surface allows for plenty of room to cook a meal for your group and the included racks are great for drying gloves, socks and other small items after a soggy hike. The racks also allow for indirect heat cooking of baked potatoes, foil wrapped meats and also fold up to be used as an easy to carry handle. The included legs have extendable feet to allow for use on uneven surfaces. The caribou outfitter model is perfect for small to medium sized tent installations yet weighs only 18 pounds making it a welcome addition to any gear set. The caribou outfitter stove also makes a great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter or lover of wood-burning stoves.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACHeating, Cooling & VentingFireplace & HearthWood Burning Stoves & Fireplaces
- Shipping Weight
- 24.20 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.