US Stove CCS14 Caribou Backpacker Camp Stove, Stainless Steelby US Stove
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy-duty steel construction for reliability
- Easy setup and only takes a few minutes
- 10 in legs extend up to 17-1/2 in to help for each use on uneven surfaces
- Can use wood up to 13 in long and 3 in Dia
- Door opening is 4-1/2 x 3-1/2 in
- Firebox measures 13-1/2 in L x 7-3/4 in W x 5-7/8 in H
Us stove company's caribou camp stoves were developed to bring our home heating knowledge to the outdoors. designed with the necessary features to be the addition to any expedition gear. the caribou backpacker is lightweight and easy to pack allowing it to go anywhere you need to keep you warm. in areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. each stove comes packed neatly in a non-rattle carry case with all 6 ft of the chimney pipe, legs and racks making them extremely portable. the ample 73 sq-in cooking surface allows for plenty of room to cook a meal for your group and the included racks are great for drying gloves, socks and other small items after a soggy hike. the racks also allow for indirect heat cooking of baked potatoes, foil wrapped meats and also fold up to be used as an easy to carry handle. the included legs have extendable feet to allow for use on uneven surfaces. the caribou backpacker model is perfect for small to medium sized tent installations yet weighs only 14 pounds making it a welcome addition to any gear set. the caribou backpacker stove also makes a great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter or lover of wood-burning stoves.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Plumbing HVACHeating, Cooling & VentingFireplace & HearthWood Burning Stoves & Fireplaces
- Shipping Weight
- 18.44 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).