US Gypsum 380581-RDC-04 25 Pound Bag Durabond 20by US Gypsum
- Sheetrock? (r) Brand Durabond? (r) joint compounds provide a hard, plaster like surface when dry and are virtually unaffected by humidity
- Unique humidity resistance
- Exceptional bond, low shrinkage
- Unusual check crack resistance in heavy fills
- Choice of setting times
- Same day joint finishing and, usually next-day decoration
Joint compound setting-type - powder 25-pound bag set time m 20 inches
Quick set times allow for one-day drywall finishing and next-day decoration of drywall interiors and exterior soffits. Sheetrock? (r) Brand Dura bond? (r) joint compounds let you set the pace with a range of formulations that provide a choice in setting times. They provide low shrinkage and great bond, which make them excellent for projects like laminating gypsum panels to gypsum panels, sound-deadening boards and above-grade concrete surfaces. Drywall mud, general-purpose, chemically hardening compound permits quick finishing and decoration. For finishing wall and ceiling joints, for heavy fills and for patching. Offers exceptional bond, low shrinkage, same-day finishing/next-day decorating, ch eck-crack resistance in heavy fills, and resistance to humidity. Meets or exceeds ASTM C475.
- Product Type
- Joint Compound
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsJoint Compound Powder
- Shipping Weight
- 27.50 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.