US Gypsum 380501 Joint Compound, Paste, off-White, 4-1/2 Gallonby US Gypsum
- Great bond, hard-finish surface
- Excellent for skim coating, embedding tape and for filling, finishing
Joint compound all-purpose - ready mixed pail size=5 gal Minimal mixing, thinning, and retempering. Nonasbestos, safe to handle, sand, use. Contains vinyl binders and other ingredients blended to a creamy, smooth consistency for superior performance, excellent slip and bond and easy workability. Fast, easy, lon g-lasting and smooth, to reduce labor costs and improve appearance and quality. Used for embedding and finishing, for hand-applied simple texturing; recommended for laminating and repairing cracks in interior plaster and masonry not subject to moisture. S ingle-package convenience with good taping and topping performance. Hand or mechanical application. Meets ASTM Standard C475.
- Product Class
- Joint Compound
- Part Number
- 081099031762, 081099203602
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsJoint Compound Ready Mixed
- Shipping Weight
- 75.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).