UGL 31441 Patch Wood Latex Goldenoak 3 Ounceby UGL
- Set time 1.5 to 2 hrs before application of latex stain or paint, overnight before using oil-based stain or paint
- Coats one, two or may be required to fill deeper patches
ZAR wood patch is a latex compound that both contractors and savvy do it yourselfers rely on to fill nail holes and repair cracks, gouges, broken corners and chipped edges on wood surfaces. It's excellent for a variety of uses because it only shrinks a little and can be nailed, sawed, sanded or drilled. ZAR wood patch can be used indoors or outdoors and accepts paint, varnish, shellac, polyurethanes and stains. In fact, it actually accepts stain more readily than conventional wood patching compounds.
- Product Type
- Wood Filler
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsWood Filler Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 7.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.