UGL 31041 Zar 3 Ounce Red Oak Wood Patchby UGL
- Repairs nail holes, cracks, gouges and minor blemishes on wood surfaces
- Accepts stain uniformly
- Greatly diminishes the lighter area or"Halo" effect surrounding the patch when patch requires a wood stain
- May be sanded, sawed or drilled
ZAR (r) wood patch is a latex compound that both contractors and savvy do-it-yourselfers rely on to fill nail holes and repair cracks, gouges, broken corners and chipped edges on wood surfaces. It's excellent for a variety of uses because it only shrinks a little and can be nailed, sawed, sanded or drilled. ZAR (r) wood patch can be used indoors or outdoors and accepts paint, varnish, shellac, polyurethanes and stains. In fact, it actually accepts stain more readily than conventional wood patching compounds. Fills nail holes, repairs cracks, gouges, broken corners and chipped edges on wood surfaces. Accepts stain uniformly. May be sanded, sawed or drilled.
- Product Type
- Wood Filler
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorPatching & Repair ProductsWood Filler Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 7.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.