Taylor 3518N Thermometer Digital W/Probeby Taylor
- Program temperature to your taste preference
- Alarm sounds when cooking temp is reached
- Reads in Fahrenheit and Celsius
Scared of overcooking the meat Use this programmable digital wired probe thermometer to set the ideal temperature and wait for the audible alert to signal the desired temperature is reached. The stainless probe is left in the meat during cooking and the wire snakes out of the oven door or grill lid to the countertop base station. Displays temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Monitor cooking temperatures of food without opening the oven door. Range 32-degree F to 392-degree F and 0-degree C to 200-degree C. Digital LCD readout for easy viewing. Temperature alarm. Stainless steel probe with 4 feet silicone cord. Built-in stand and magnetic back. 1 AAA battery included.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Housewares, Cleaning & DisposablesKitchen EssentialsKitchen Thermometers
- Shipping Weight
- 4.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.