Sylvania 64547 Lamp, 70 W, E17 Ellipsoidal Lamp, Medium E26 Lamp Base, 3400 Lumens, 3000 K Color Temp, Warm White Lightby Sylvania
- Universal operating position on low-wattage lamps
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lower initial luminaire cost
- Reduced luminaire dirt depreciation
Metal halide bulbs high-intensity discharge (hid) e17 medium base - clear watts/ volts=70/120 Metal halide medium base 70 watt PULSE START, clear finish E17 bulb, universal operating position. 75 CRI, 3,000K color temperature. 3400 mean lumens, 10,000 horizontal and 15,000 vertical operation average life hours. Boxed.
The METALARC PRO-TECH metal halide lamps were created to fill the need for a safe light source for applications where a protective lens on the metal halide fixture was either impractical or detrimental to fixture design. The METALARC PRO-TECH lamp design enhances safety in open or enclosed fixtures and includes a shroud around the arc tube and, in some cases, a thicker walled outer jacket. In addition, METALARC PRO-TECH lamps have a reduction in UV output compared to standard metal halide lamps. Metal halide medium base 70 watt PULSE START, clear finish E17 bulb, universal operating position. 75 CRI, 3,000K color temperature. 3400 mean lumens, 10,000 horizontal and 15,000 vertical operation average life hours. Boxed.
- Standard Base
- Product Class
- Metal Halide Bulbs
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Electrical, Lighting & ElectronicsLight Bulbs - Halogen, Low Voltage & High OutputMetal Halide Light Bulbs
- Shipping Weight
- 11.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).