Swanson Tool T001WZ Framing Squareby Swanson Tool
- Includes your favorite features from the Speed square and a framing square along with the One-Number method
- Durable, high-grade anodized aluminum construction features pitch finder and Swanson Diamond cutout
- Features adjustable, sliding tab for locking the blade for repetitive angles and laying out 12 in on center
- Simultaneously mark top and bottom stud plates
- Portable, compact design folds down to fit into a standard toolbox
- Precision laser etching on high-visibility blue finish creates contrast for easy readings
- Layout tab secures square onto material for accuracy when measuring angles and making marks
Framing squares folding"framing wizard" Functions as five tools in one; framing square, try square, miter square, angle finder, and saw guide. Constructed of bright blue hard-coated anodized high-grade aluminum that fits in a standard size toolbox. The only framing square available for 16-inch and 12-inch on center layout. Includes: allen wrench, instruction book.
- Product Class
- Combination Squares
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsSquares Combination & Speed
- Shipping Weight
- 2.29 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.