Swanson Tool S0101 Pocket Size 7 Inch Speed Squareby Swanson Tool
- Multi-tool try square, miter square, saw guide, line scriber and protractor for what it does, the Speed? (r) square belongs on every tradesman's tool bench
- Features 1/4 in spaced scribing notches and the Diamond? (r) cutout for easy rafter seat cuts and scribing the most common and popular stud widths
- Gradations included for marking common, hip, valley and jack rafters
- Heavy-gauge billet aluminum alloy construction is die-cast for increased accuracy over laser-etched and extruded stamped rafter squares
- High-visibility, black gradations with a non-glare, matte finish for easy reading in any lighting conditions
Speed square, aluminum, black gradations, size 7 inches by 7 inches. Five tools in one: a tri-square, a miter square, a protractor, a line scriber and saw guide. The Speed Square is constructed of durable heavy-gauge aluminum alloy. Includes markings for Swanson's One-Number Method of rafter layout, and is packaged with the Swanson Blue Book of Rafter Length and Roof Construction. Matte finish to prevent glare.
- Product Type
- Combination Squares
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsSquares Combination & Speed
- Shipping Weight
- 3.90 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.