Summit AO06N 24 Ounce Bath And Kitchen Cleanerby Summit
- Quickly and effectively works on lime, rust, calcium, soap scum and hard water deposits in bathrooms and kitchens
- May be used on tubs, sinks, shower doors, tile, chrome, stainless steel, toilets, fiberglass, dishwashers, and many other problem areas around the home
- Features fresh and clean deodorizing fragrance, light blue color and a thick formula that clings to vertical surfaces
- Rust and calcium stain remover
Kitchen/bath cleaner calcium/lime rust remover heavy-duty - non-abrasive size 24 ounces Extra-strong to dissolve tough lime, rust, soap scum and mineral deposits. Extra-thick formula clings to vertical surfaces. Leaves toilets, sinks, tubs, tile and showers fresh and clean without scrubbing. Flip Top Bottle.
LIME OUT? (r) heavy-duty rust, lime and calcium stain remover easily dissolves the toughest hard water and rust stains. Made by the makers of Iron OUT? (r), the heavy-duty rust removal experts, this product is specially formulated to dissolve tough lime, calcium and rust stains caused by hard water. An effective hard water stain and limescale remover, its thick, fast-acting, concentrated formula is great for use on vertical surfaces as it clings longer for maximum cleaning power. An excellent option for cleaning hard water deposits, LIME OUT is septic-safe and also safe for a variety of both indoor and outdoor applications. Dissolves the toughest hard water and rust stains. Specially formulated hard water stain and limescale remover. Its thick, fast acting, concentrated formula is great for use on vertical surfaces as it clings longer for maximum cleaning power.
- Product Type
- Kitchen/Bath Cleaners
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Housewares, Cleaning & DisposablesCleaning ProductsKitchen And Bathroom CleanersMineral Deposit & Rust Remover
- Shipping Weight
- 2.14 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).