Stanley Tools 16-979 FatMax 1 1/4 Inch Wood Chiselby Stanley Tools
- Hardened, tempered high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention
- 50% stronger than Stanley wood chisels with steel Thru-Tang shaft and steel striking cap for use with steel-headed hammer
- Ergonomically designed, bi-material grip handle is shatter-resistant
- Blade guard can be mounted to wall for home storage
Wood chisels short blade" fatmax" blade width 1-1/4 inches. Precision ground, hardened, tempered high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade etched with blade size. Blade has a steel striking cap for use with steel headed hammer. Blade guard can be mounted to wall for storage. Ergonomic, bi-material grip handle is break resistant. Overall length is 9 inches.
- Product Type
- Wood Chisels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsChisels & Carving ToolsWood Chisels - 1 Inch & wider
- Shipping Weight
- 11.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.