Stanley-Fatmax 43-524 FatMax 24 Inch Level Box Beamby Stanley-Fatmax
- Block vials for best durability and accuracy to 0.0005/in
- MaxEdge bridged center vial for continuous marking surface and durability
- Single-piece, aluminum box beam structure for durability and accuracy
- Large ergonomic rubber overmolded hand grip
- Shock-absorbing end caps hold up to heavy use
- Non-marring side bumpers helps prevent damage to finished surfaces
Aluminum levels box beam closed end" fatmax" 3 vials length. 24 inch Built from a single piece of aluminum extrusion for increased durability and rugged use. Dual bi-material hand grips for comfort; two shock absorbent end caps and non-marring side bumpers for durability. Features 2 block vials on each end to provide maxim um accuracy and a center MaxEdge vial enables users to scribe continuous lines with an improved view.
- Product Type
- Box Beam Levels
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Hand ToolsMeasuring ToolsLevels 16 to 36 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 1.97 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.